Like the Energizer Bunny of guilt, CEO and Founder of DuJour Magazine Jason Binn cannot handle the FACTZ. We posted an article yesterday about his unhinged attitude and he blew up at 2 a.m. like a psycho hot chick (go to bed). Binn brushed us off and now realizes we are a powerhouse not to be messed with, as mutual wealthy friends are sharing our articles and laughing with joy. Binn, it’s not personal; just ask all your celebrity friends like Kris Jenner. You touched a child relative yet like Woody Allen, you are still walking the city streets.
Here is the “Best of Binn” from the many emails received to FACTZ. Someone get this guy a Xanax stat.
- “I can’t thank you enough for the story. It’s fun not to get mad but get even.”
- “I have about 50 people who want to voice their opinions about you.”
- “You are a reckless reporter – next time pick on someone who deserves it.”
- “I will have to make sure you get what you deserve if the story isn’t down even if everyone saw it already.”
- “My 16 year old daughter got your story … paybacks a bitch.”
- “I cannot wait for you [to] see and hear the people that will be talking about you (even your family).”
- “You can bet your entire family will see this story and as Nik referenced SEO I will make sure we get you on page 1 or 2 of google.” Yes, this is an admission that our FACTZ article was factual.
- “So what are you going to do about it now that everyone saw it.”
Yes, the character threats from Binn are coming in all digital formats. I am really concerned about his mental state, and I pray that a family member will get him the help he needs … the last thing we need is for him to be dwelling on the third level at Sing Sing.